Ok, so at this stage, you can probably tell that I’m most comfortable marketing myself as a marketing tool “Review” writer.
And that’s just because I enjoy writing reviews more than comparisons. But, I’m still willing to write Comparisons or “Best of” articles.
Just shoot me an email and we’ll work something out.
P.S. I hope reading about me doesn’t bore you too much!
Here’s a Little Bit More About Me:
I’m a 22 year old Irish student studying at the National University of Ireland, Galway (NUIG). I’ve completed my BA studying English and Geography, and I graduated with a 2-1 overall.
Come September, I’ll be completing a Masters in Digital Marketing. I hope to graduate (fingers crossed) with at least a 2-1 overall grade. Upon completing my Masters I’ll hold a Fetac Level 9 Qualification (out of a possible 10 levels), so that’s something to look forward.
I enjoy going to the gym and exercising. I’ve actually spent over 1,000 euro this summer buying weights, which makes me feel a little bit regretful come to think.
Quick Facts | Marketing Tool Review Writer
- Exercise: Proper “nutrition” and a little “biteen” of hard work helped me lose 20kg when I was 19/20 years old. Weight loss in pounds: A LOT of spare tires!
- I Hate: Slow internet connections, stubbing my toes (specifically the left one), and bad haircuts.
- I Love: Arsenal F.C., The Boys in Green, Roscommon GAA, and Guinness when it’s done right.
- Eoin: My name is the Irish/Gaelic variant of Owen. (Oh, don’t be afraid to ask how my name is pronounced! 🙂
- Not So Fun Fact: I was detained (briefly) by a member of Schiphol airport’s security team because my name looked fake on my passport. So, I won’t be offended if you can’t nail the pronunciation.
- Fun Fact: My dog’s name is Theo and he LOVES food.
So, Why Hire Me:
- I’m easy to get along with.
- I love dogs.
- I can create engaging, conversion-driven content.
Sure what more could you want? 😉